Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Aquariums & Accessories||Voltage:||110/220/240V/50/60HZ|
|Material:||Plastic||Aquarium & Accessory Type:||Filters & Accessories|
|Color:||Black And White||Feature:||Long Life|
220V Fish Tank Aquarium Filter,
Ultra Quiet Fish Tank Aquarium Filter
Fish Tank Aquarium Filter Ultra-quiet External Aquarium Filter Bucket 110V-220V
About This Item
【Use Scene】Suitable for pond up to 1320 Gal, e.g. Fish pond, landscape pond, park pond. Max. flow 1320 Gal/H.
【Product Size】13" x 14.5" x 14.8". Can be put on the shore or buried in the ground when operating. Various diameter pipes can be used: 0.79", 0.98", 1.26", 1.57".
【4-Layer Filtration】The incoming water flows through 2 layers of biochemical cotton, coarse-pore filter cotton layer, ceramic ring layer and biochemical ball layer. Thereby, the impurities in the sewage are filtered clean and the odor is removed.
【Easy to Clean】The filter has three outlets, which are used for water inlet, outlet and sewage. On the lid there is an adjustment knob that can change the direction of the water flow and discharge the sewage.
【Accessory&Warranty】Filter bucket x 1, UV light ( with 9.8ft UL electric wire) x 1, Filter cotton layer x 2, Biochemical ball x n. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to contact us.
Create a clear and healthy water for your fond with the effective pressure filter and integrated UV clarifier
No matter it is a new pond, or it has been there a long time.
Are you upset that the water of fish not clear,the pond easy to get moss and the fish falls ill to die?
Here is our Pond Pressure Bio Filter With UV Light.
It is suitable for improving the water quality to provide a clear and healthy pond for your fish.
|MODEL||POWER||UVP POWER||H-MAX||OUT PUT||CABLE
Usage-Clean the filter regularly
1. Cut off the power supply of the filter and water pump first, and stop the work of the filter and water pump. , Unscrew the threaded cap of the sewage spout (Figure F).
2. Remove the water nozzle with the water pipe from the Zoba outlet, install it on the sewage outlet, screw the screw cap onto the outlet (Figure G) o· Turn the knob on the lid to the position of the sewage outlet (Figure H) O ·Turn on the power and let the water pump and filter start to work to discharge the sundries in the filter.
3.When the internal debris is cleaned up, cut off the power supply of the filter and water pump to stop the work of the filter and water pump.Unscrew the screw cap of the spout.
4. Remove the spout with the water pipe from the sewage spout and install it on the spout.
5. Screw the screw cap to the dirty water outlet.
6. Turn on the power to let the pump and filter work, and the filter starts to filter.
Originality - Unique designs meet all your home needs
Convenience - Easy-to-use means an easy life
Enjoyment - We hope our products will brighten your day
Quality - We constantly strive for excellence
Concern - We care about what in your mind
Contact Person: sales