The Most Safety Operation
How to adjust temperature:
There is a regulator connect with power cord, just press the button after heater has been installed,
and you can will see the LED display shows °F,
press the button until you see the display shows your expecting temperature (display 59~93℉ in cycle by),
and then leave it for heating up.
Expecting temperature is : 80℉ Heater display shows: 70℉ Then, Press the regulator 10 times,
then you will see the display shows from 70 to 80°F.
When you see the display shows 80°F,
then leave it for heating.
How to set the temperature?
1. When first powered on, the default setting of 79℉ will be displayed
2.And then the red indicator lights up, entering heating state
3. pressing the “set” button until your needed temperature is displayed
4.It is a cyclic adjustment that the set temp will vary by 1℉
5. After three times flashing on the screen, actual water temp is displayed
1. All the operation must take place after the heater is fully submerged in in water
2. If actual water temp is higher than the set temp, actual water temp will be showed and green indicator lights up
|Suitable tank size
||1-10 gallon fish tank
||ABS Plastic Shell