Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage Environment::||Fresh Water/Sea Water||R.P.M::||2800|
2800RPM DC Solar Water Pump,
1/2'' Solar Water Pump
Small Power and Long spanlife DC Garden Solar Water Pump For Garden/Pond
1. Make sure the working voltage, current, head and flow. The Max head means the static head.
The pump can lift to the max height when there is no flow. If you want special flow at special height, you must choose more higher head than the height you want to pump.
2. Make sure the dimension (threaded interface or not, the direction and diameter of outlet and inlet);
3. Working environment (temperature and medium);
4. Other functional requirements, such as time control, motion control, pressure control, flow control, and speed adjustment.
5. You need to connect the power cord and the pump cord to this controller.
6. Turn on the pump by connecting to the power, turn off the pump by unplug the power.
7. The pump will stop working when input voltage is too high, upon no water, impeller blocked, to restart the pump please re-plug the power.
8. If you find the pump is failed to pump water at the beginning, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump, repeat that for several times then the pump will work normally.
1. As this aquarium pump is submersible, and need to be put into water fully before power on to avoid the aquarium pump burning out. Prohibit no-load running.It would shorten its lifespan and lead tomaking loud noises when running in the air for long time, Whenchanging water, please disconnect power supply.
2. Due to all the pumps need to be professional water testing by our manufacturer before shipment, if the water pump you receivedhas a little water,please don't worry, the little water was left fromprofessional water testing, it is a normal phenomenon. It is new and normal pump.
3. If the water pump is stuck by anything like Mud, garbage, sea salt, etc. need to be cleaned with clean water before use.
4. The inner shaft will be with a bit little little lubricant to ensure the motor is working well, If you are raising sensitive fish or aquaticplants, please use them in other tanks for a short time then move it into fish tanks. If the product suddenly stop working or make noises, which may caused by debris blockage. Please clean it regularly about, or add some olive oil on the rotor.
5. Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the fountain pump’s flow rate. 400GPH refers to the flow rate without using a pump water pipe. If connected with a pump water pipe, the fountain pump maximum flow rate would less than 400GPH.
Contact Person: sales