Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||Energy Saving||Advantages:||Environment Protection|
dc solar water pump,
dc submersible pump
Submersible Pump Dc Water Pump For Fish Tank , Pond , Aquarium and Hydroponics
1. Easy cleaning, corrosion resistance, high efficiency and energy saving
2. Perfect in waterproof performance, can be safely immersed into water.
3. Low noise, high efficiency and energy-saving.
4. Both land and water are available.
5. Applicable to fish tank, rockery running water, fountain, water circulation, water cooling, etc.
6. Low noise, small volume, high efficiency and low power consumption.
7. Pump bottom with 4 soft suckers, can be fixed at will.
8. Super quiet, no idling without water.
The non-high-revolution motor is equipped with a new generation of noise-reducing mute technology, can suppress the noise within 45DB.
Uses advanced electronic components and ceramic core, which is temperature resistant deformation, wear resistant, not easy to rust.
The pump body and all parts outside are made of heide acid and alkali resistant, salt resistant materials, both fresh and sea water are suitable.
Wide application for water heater, dishwasher, portable shower, hydroponic system, smart sink, RV hot water cycle, solar hot water cycle, etc.
It is smooth operation, high efficiency, good performance, long working life. Small volume, low noise, safety and environmental protection.
2.Please check the voltage and power of the pump power before power on.
3.Please cut off the power before you install/put in/take away the pump from the water; otherwise, the pump can't outlet water due to the air in it.
4. It can be used in the water or other liquids(without particles and impurities); NOT for viscous and acid-base liquids.
5. DO NOT dry burn the pump, otherwise it would be damaged;
6. Switch on-off the power repeatedly for several times to eliminate the air in the pump impeller and the pipe.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately
Contact Person: sales