Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Head:||4.5m||Output:||600 Litres Per Hour|
electric water pump,
garden water pump
FEl swimming pool water pump is able to use in the salt water or chlorine filtered pools. Its built with a corrosion resistant marine grade cast iron motor housing and chemical resistant thermoplastic filter and engineer plastic pump body which allows the pump to be tough and durable. It provides high effective cleanin filtration basket which designed to capture and prevent fine debris from entering the pump,make the pump to supply a long time service.
1. Before using the pump, please make sure the rated voltage marked on the nameplate and the voltage of actual use is consistent.
2. When installing, removing and cleaning the pump, you must unplug the power plug to ensure safety.
3. If the pump has been a serious collision, please check the pump, if broken, please stop using immediately.
Not intended to be moved when plugged in or in operation.
The supply cord can be replaced if the cord is damaged the appliance has to be scrapped.
Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
Please make sure the pump working in clean water.
Do not pump heated liquids with a temperature higher than 35℃.
At present, the efficiency of silicon solar panels is difficult to increase in a short period of time. Although the second-generation thin-film solar cells and the third-generation organic solar cells have obvious advantages in cost, they are currently mass-produced with silicon solar panels. Compared to not competitive. In the future, silicon panels will still occupy a large market share. Therefore, in the future, the research and development direction of solar pump systems should focus on the following three aspects:
(1) Research and development of high-efficiency pumps and motors to improve the range of high-efficiency zones of motors and pumps under a wide range of speeds and flow rates and to reduce the system's pumping threshold power. Develop low-cost, high-reliability intelligent controllers to improve performance matching between components and respond to changing weather conditions, thereby improving system dynamic quality and overall efficiency. At the same time, the development and promotion of comprehensive technologies for complementary energy utilization of small and medium-sized wind-light-heat;
(2) General methods for predicting long-term performance of solar pump systems under multi-factor changes such as climate, light, water level and water demand, and system design methods based on dynamic changes, establishing databases in different regions to gradually replace the method of estimating static averages ;
(3) With the reduction of the price of the panel and the development of small and medium-sized solar systems, in the future, on the basis of optimizing the power of the panel, the evaluation of the operational reliability of the system should be increased to improve the long-term reliability of the system and the stability of the water supply.
Contact Person: sales