160 1100 GPH Submersible Pond Water Pump for Aquarium Hydroponics Tank Fountain
||Hose Size mm
- Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Stainless Steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Certified Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
- Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
- Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 66 GPH, Max Lift Height: 1.9 ft. As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
- This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
- Compact Size. Dimensions: 1 3/4 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/4 in. Fits 1/4 " ID tubing connector.
- Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet. The 66 GPH DB-300 submersible pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater aquarium, desk fountain, or other indoor water feature. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. The flow rate is adjustable, and it is easy to disassemble and clean. Its three suction cups make it easy to stick to the side of an aquarium wall. We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene. Power cables and plugs are made of copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
1. As this aquarium pump is submersible, and need to be put into water fully before power on to avoid the aquarium pump burning out.
2. If the water pump is stuck by anything like Mud, garbage, sea salt, etc. need to be cleaned with clean water before use.
3. The operating temperature range:40-95℉.
4. Due to all the pumps need to be professional water testing by our manufacturer before shipment, if the water pump you received has a little water, please don't worry, the little water was left from professional water testing, it is a normal phenomenon. It is new and normal pump.
5. Due to the shipping transport, one or two broken pump is inevitable, if you received the shipping damaged pump, please get back to us to get the replacement or compensation.
6.The inner shaft will be with a bit little little lubricant to ensure the motor is working well, If you are raising sensitive fish or aquatic plants, please use them in other tanks for a short time then move it into fish tanks.