Payment & Shipping Terms:
fish pond pump,
koi pond pump
Blue and Red ABS Plastic Aquarium Fountain Pond Pump With small Power
1. It uses high-strength wear- resistant shaft core, has high efficient energy-saving, and long sevice life.
2. It has good waterproof, high dielectric strength; it is safe and reliable;
3. It has various functions as pumping, filter and oxygen;
4. Apply to aquarium, rockery pond water circulation device matching.
|Model||Power W||H-max M||Output L/H||Hose Size mm||Dimension mm|
Types of solar water pumps:
Brushed DC solar water pump
Brushless DC solar water pump (motor type)
Brushless DC solar water pump (magnetic drive isolated)
Characteristics of various solar water pumps
At present, the efficiency of silicon solar panels is difficult to increase in a short period of time. Although the second-generation thin-film solar cells and the third-generation organic solar cells have obvious advantages in cost, they are currently mass-produced with silicon solar panels. Compared to not competitive. In the future, silicon panels will still occupy a large market share. Therefore, in the future, the research and development direction of solar pump systems should focus on the following three aspects:
(1) Research and development of high-efficiency pumps and motors to improve the range of high-efficiency zones of motors and pumps under a wide range of speeds and flow rates and to reduce the system's pumping threshold power. Develop low-cost, high-reliability intelligent controllers to improve performance matching between components and respond to changing weather conditions, thereby improving system dynamic quality and overall efficiency. At the same time, the development and promotion of comprehensive technologies for complementary energy utilization of small and medium-sized wind-light-heat;
(2) General methods for predicting long-term performance of solar pump systems under multi-factor changes such as climate, light, water level and water demand, and system design methods based on dynamic changes, establishing databases in different regions to gradually replace the method of estimating static averages ;
(3) With the reduction of the price of the panel and the development of small and medium-sized solar systems, in the future, on the basis of optimizing the power of the panel, the evaluation of the operational reliability of the system should be increased to improve the long-term reliability of the system and the stability of the water supply.
Contact Person: Ms. Sindy Jin