Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Rate:||2500L/H||Place Of Origin:||Foshan, China|
aquarium fountain pump,
adjustable flow water pump
Green Energy Saving Underwater Pumps Bilge Suction Pump for Aquarium Sea Water Pump
1. The shell is made of high quality ABS material,durable.Unique resin potting,insulation performance is good.
2. Shaft core is made of high quality ceramics.High quality all-copper motor.Unique noise reduction design.Perfect German workmanship standard.
3. Pumps are suitable for freshwater&saltwater environments.
4. Ultra-quiet design,more quiet
1. Before using the pump, please make sure the rated voltage marked on the nameplate and the voltage of actual use is consistent.
2. When installing, removing and cleaning the pump, you must unplug the power plug to ensure safety.
3. If the pump has been a serious collision, please check the pump, if broken, please stop using immediately.
Not intended to be moved when plugged in or in operation.
The supply cord can be replaced if the cord is damaged the appliance has to be scrapped.
Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
Please make sure the pump working in clean water.
Do not pump heated liquids with a temperature higher than 35℃.
To clean the pump, remove the back cover and the impeller. Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris.
IF THE PUMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
Check the circuit breaker and try another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
Check the inlet to ensure it is not clogged with debris.
Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life
We guarantee our products for a period of 12 months.
Contact Person: Ms. Sindy Jin