Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||FS-150||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Motor:||100 Percent Copper Wire||Watss:||150w|
|Brand Name:||Freesea||Structure:||Single-stage Pump|
solar submersible water pump,
solar energy water pump
Dc Motor Aquarium Accessories Outdoor Small Solar Power Water Pump With Handle
|Model||Power W||H-max M||Hose Size mm||Dimension mm|
FS series solar pumping systems are specially designed for water supply and irrigation in remote areas where no reliable electricity supply is available. Factors such as extremely long life, unattended operation, easy installation and very low maintenance requirements are important in pumping systems, and solar systems are preferred over diesel generators for these reasons.
The solar modules use the free and abundant energy of the sun to directly power the water pump during daylight hours without the need for batteries, fuel, or constant maintenance. The water is normally stored in a nearby water tank ensuring the availability of good quality water 24 hours a day. The water pumping systems have an operational range of 10m3 to 1000m3 per day, with pumping depths of up to 180 meters (590 feet).
Upon confirmation of water requirements and systems locations/layout from the customers.
1. Tank/Cistern filling
2. Village or family water supply
3. Water supply for farm
4. Garden/courtyard irrigation systems
5. Livestock watering
6. Swimming pool filling Get Quotation
8. Water suply for bivouac or camping car
9. Solar water circulating system
10. Renewable energy projects
Pump Use Precautions:
1. If the pump has any small faults, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect of this is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
2. If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise it will cause damage to the pump.
3. When the bottom valve of the pump leaks, some people will fill it into the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush it to the bottom of the valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4, the pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, when the pump is used up, the water in the pump should be cleaned, it is best to remove the water pipe and then rinse with water.
5, the tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light, do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
6. Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, it should be cleaned up.
Contact Person: sales