Mini 12v Dc Solar Water Pump Dc Automatic Water Pump Dc Pump Water
||Hose Size mm
- WATER FLOW CONTROL -- An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span.
- STRONG POWER & HIGH LIFT -- high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- 3 NOZZLES -- GROWNEER water pump has 3 nozzles for option: 0.51"/0.62"/0.75". Provide a different water flow as you desired. Threaded fittings make it more stable. Detachable and cleanable.
- SUCTION CUP & 5.9FT POWER CORD -- Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 individual powerful suction cups help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- WIDELY APPLIED -- Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc.
- This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service, energy-saving and low power consumption.
- The impeller shaft is stainless steel, strong driving, long working life.
- An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want.
- The water pump is easy to detach to clean.
- 4 individual powerful suction cups help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- You can use this pump to circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles.
- This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc.
- The pump also can be used to make outdoor fountain or waterfall for your garden.
- Please clean it regularly to avoid debris blockage, otherwise it makes noises.
- Please do not use it without water.
- Please put the pump into water first before connecting power supply.
- Please cut off power if changing water.
- Please cold water only.
1. Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3. If the product suddenly stop working or make noises, which may caused by debris blockage. Please clean it regularly about once every two months, or add some olive oil on the rotor.
4. Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
5. The maximum flow rate is 80GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80GPH.
6. Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH.