Payment & Shipping Terms:
submersible aquarium pump,
aquarium fountain pump
Over Heating Protection 2500l Aquarium Water Pump For Koi Pond Aquarium Tank
1. The shell is made of high quality ABS material,durable.Unique resin potting,insulation performance is good.
2. Shaft core is made of high quality ceramics axis.High quality all-copper motor.Unique noise reduction design.
3. Pumps are suitable for freshwater&saltwater environments.
4. This product was designed for to fish tanks and aquarium, gardens and products and places with circulating water function, such as air conditioner fan, air-cooler, planting plate, filter, fountain, rockery, artware, machine tool water cycle and other purposes.
Use And Maintenance:
In order to ensure safety, all products are strictly inspected and tested, please according to the instructions for operation in case pumps are destroyed.
1. There is inside the pump or dirt into obstacles will reduce the effect of use of the product, if the pumps, pump out dirty cleaning of dirt.
2. Clean water pump, remove the front cover and waterleaf, with little brush or water, dirt, don't move pump shaft.
If the pump does not operate, according to the following verification:
1. Check whether the circuit is damaged, for another input to ensure that the pump power;
2. Ensure that the inlet without dirt;
3. Take out the rotor to ensure that the rotor is not damaged or blocked.
1. Please power off before use;
2. Please don't burn;
3. Do not directly use the power line to pick up the pump;
4. Do not operate in hot water;
5. Work in clear water
Pump Use Precautions:
1. If the pump has any small faults, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect of this is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
2. If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise it will cause damage to the pump.
3. When the bottom valve of the pump leaks, some people will fill it into the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush it to the bottom of the valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4, the pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, when the pump is used up, the water in the pump should be cleaned, it is best to remove the water pipe and then rinse with water.
5, the tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light, do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
6. Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, it should be cleaned up.
Contact Person: sales