Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output::||18||Pump Casing::||Plastic + Aluminium|
variable speed water pump,
garden water pump
Spa Water Pump Variable Speed Hydroponics Water Pump For Swim Spa
|Model||Voltage||HZ||Power (KW)||Power (HP)||Hmax (m)||Qmax(m³/h)||Port Size (inch/mm)|
1. Unscrew cap lid(turn counterclockwise).
2. Remove strainer basket and clean. Be sure all holes in basket are clear, flush basket with water.
If basket is replaced backwards, cover will not fit on pre-filter body.
3. Clean and inspect lid Ring: re-install on cap cover.
4. Clean Ring groove on pre-filter body and Replace lid. To help keep lid from sticking, tighten
hand tight only.
5. Prime pump (see priming instructions above)
Single or three phase, Class F, IPX5.
Silent operation, Concise design.
Liquid temperature less than 60 degree.
Can resist chemical in swimming pool.
Nice performance, Overload protection.
Nichel plated antirust spindle or stainless steel 304 weld spindle.
Huge pro-filter for less cleaning maintenance.
Heighteen pump base to keep water pump off the moist working environment.
Arrange drain device of water pump.
WITH A FULL RANGE OF SIZES, they are IDEAL FOR SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE spas – Our pumps start from the 0.5 HP for circulation pumps up to the 3HP for spa jets and a full range of sizes in between. Connection fittings for standard PVC 2inch (48.5mm) pipe.
HOW TO USE – It is best to always replace your pump with a pump of similar size and power rating. Changing over and fitting of the pump can be done by the handy person but it is recommended to get it done by a professional. Suitable as a direct replacement OR upgrade to existing pump.
Contact Person: sales