White Water Spa Pump Spa Pump Whirlpool Sauna Bath Jacuzzi Spa Pumps
||Port Size (inch/mm)
Single or three phase, Class F, IPX5.
Silent operation, Concise design.
Liquid temperature less than 60 degree.
Can resist chemical in swimming pool.
Nice performance, Overload protection.
Nichel plated antirust spindle or stainless steel 304 weld spindle.
Huge pro-filter for less cleaning maintenance.
Heighteen pump base to keep water pump off the moist working environment.
Arrange drain device of water pump.
1) Magnificent flow rate and lift, the core energy of water circulating, 2~3m suction lift
2) Engineering plastic body, the pump can be effectively protected under bad weather,long service life;
3) Seiko manufacturing, low noise during the pump working time;
4) Free-tool filter cover design, easy to maintenance;
5) IP55 protection level, with None-leaky design;
6) German technology IBC bearing, 100% copper wire motor, 24 hours running.
7) Anti-rust cast-aluminum motor cover, fast heat dissipation; PPO plastic steel material impeller, resist high temperature and corrosion
8) Silicone sealing ring cover all watering section, enhance pump sealing system
9) CE certificated, reliable and safety
During the use of the pool pump, the technical parameters used to measure the performance of the pool pump are flow, suction stroke, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.
That is, the water absorption height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the vertical distance from the center of the pump body to the horizontal level of the water source. When the water flow is pumped by the vacuum in the pump body, the allowable suction stroke is generally not more than 7.5 meters.
That is, the lifting height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the value of the energy increase per unit weight of water after passing through the pool pump. Generally, the height difference between the inlet and outlet water level of the pumping station is called the actual head; plus the head loss of the pumping station pipeline and its accessories (such as the bottom valve, elbow, gate valve, etc.) is called the total head. The lift on the swimming pool pump refers to the lift of the pool pump when the efficiency is high at a certain speed, which is the sum of the actual lift and the lost lift.