Home Swimming Pool Spa Heat Pump Pump Water Hot Spa 380v Spa Pump
||Port Size (inch/mm)
Only qualified licensed electrician should install pump and wiring.
Electrical Contractors Please Note: All 220/380 Volt 50Hz pumps must be wired to the main power
supply through an approved and correctly rated electrician.
PUMP MOUNT MUST
1. Unscrew cap lid(turn counterclockwise).
2. Remove strainer basket and clean. Be sure all holes in basket are clear, flush basket with water.
If basket is replaced backwards, cover will not fit on pre-filter body.
3. Clean and inspect lid Ring: re-install on cap cover.
4. Clean Ring groove on pre-filter body and Replace lid. To help keep lid from sticking, tighten
hand tight only.
5. Prime pump (see priming instructions above)
1) Magnificent flow rate and lift, the core energy of water circulating, 2~3m suction lift
2) Engineering plastic body, the pump can be effectively protected under bad weather,
long service life;
3) Seiko manufacturing, low noise during the pump working time;
4) Free-tool filter cover design, easy to maintenance;
5) IP55 protection level, with None-leaky design;
6) German technology IBC bearing, 100% copper wire motor, 24 hours running.
7) Anti-rust cast-aluminum motor cover, fast heat dissipation; PPO plastic steel material
During the use of the pool pump, the technical parameters used to measure the performance of the pool pump are flow, suction stroke, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.
That is, the water absorption height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the vertical distance from the center of the pump body to the horizontal level of the water source. When the water flow is pumped by the vacuum in the pump body, the allowable suction stroke is generally not more than 7.5 meters.
That is, the lifting height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the value of the energy increase per unit weight of water after passing through the pool pump. Generally, the height difference between the inlet and outlet water level of the pumping station is called the actual head; plus the head loss of the pumping station pipeline and its accessories (such as the bottom valve, elbow, gate valve, etc.) is called the total head. The lift on the swimming pool pump refers to the lift of the pool pump when the efficiency is high at a certain speed, which is the sum of the actual lift and the lost lift.