Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Port Size:||50 1.5"||Running Time:||24h|
variable speed water pump,
garden water pump
Swimming Pool Pump - Swimming Pool Circulating Pump Works
The working principle of the swimming pool circulating water pump: the water pump is composed of a water pump impeller, a water pump volute, a motor and a pump shaft connecting the center of the impeller and the motor. The impeller of the water pump is generally composed of two circular cover plates with a plurality of curved blades between the cover plates. The channels between the blades are water-fed groove grooves, and the front cover of the impeller has a round hole in the center. This is the inlet of the impeller. When working, first open the inlet pipe of the water pump to fill the pump casing. Then, the power of the motor is turned on, and the motor drives the pump impeller to rotate at a high speed (usually 1450/2900 rpm). At this time, the water is pulled out of the impeller by the centrifugal force, and is pressed to the water outlet of the water pump through the vortex cap in the volute casing. At the same time, the water in the center of the pump impeller is vacuumed due to the water being pumped out. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, the water in the water pump is continuously sucked into the center of the impeller along the water suction pipe (return water pipe). The function of rotating the impeller at a high speed is taken out of the impeller and input into a pressure pipe connected to the outlet of the water pump, thus forming a continuous water supply from the water pump.
Swimming pool pumps - construction and installation points
1) The construction and installation of the circulating water pump shall comply with the “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Installation of Compressors, Fans and Pumps” GB50275–98.
2) The pump foundation shall be constructed according to the design drawing. The anchor bolts of the stabilized motor shall be firmly integrated with the concrete foundation. The pre-buried holes shall be cleaned before pouring, the bolts themselves shall not be skewed, and the mechanical strength shall meet the requirements.
3) The pump base should have a damping rubber pad. The rubber pad is in close contact with the base surface. The outer casing has separation bolts and hot dip plating.
4) The pump is connected to the motor drive shaft, and the axial and radial tolerances do not exceed the specified value.
5) Pressure gauges and valves should be installed at the inlet and outlet of the pump.
6) Pipe connection: Connect the reducer/expansion pipe directly to the pump. The pump pipe installation should be carried out after the pump is positioned and leveled. Pump equipment must not bear the weight of the pipe. The installation sequence is a flexible shock absorbing joint, and the valve is in turn tightly attached to the water pump.
7), the piping flange should be consistent with the flange of the pump and valve. The direction of the valve installation handle should be easy to operate, the elevation is consistent, and the piping is neatly arranged.
8) Electrical connection: Fully protected against accidental contact, the junction box should be suitable for flexible connections.
The quality of the swimming pool pump is good or bad. Picking a high-quality water pump can improve the timeliness of the swimming pool and improve the user experience. I don’t know if the water in the swimming pool has been changed. Did you know about it after swimming? Although the water is stagnant water, with the swimming pool circulating water pump, there is no need to worry about the cleaning of the pool water.
1. Please read this manual carefully before ordering, clearly indicating the specifications, model, quantity and packaging form of the product. When you need to design on behalf of the company, please provide detailed parameters and indicate:
◆ the size used;
◆ The medium of the pump, pressure and other use environment; if it is used for occasions other than fire, please contact the technical department for confirmation; if it is used for flammable or explosive, use explosion-proof motor and indicate the required explosion-proof motor Relevant technical requirements; for vertical pumps, if there is anti-vibration requirement, the requirements of vibration isolator or vibration isolation pad may be proposed and indicated in the contract, but the price of the above-mentioned accessories is negotiable;
◆ Pump material description;
2. Indicate the date of use of the pump;
3. Indicate the time of payment, the place of payment and the mode of transportation.
Contact Person: Ms. Sindy Jin