|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Unit/Units (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||Freesea colorful packing or plain packing with English manual|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Unit/Units per Week|
|Voltage:||220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||Flow Rate:||48m3/H|
China's swimming pool circulating pump industry has not had a pump dedicated to swimming pool water treatment. Many swimming pool users choose swimming pool circulating pumps or pipeline pumps as swimming pool water treatment circulating pumps. Because these pumps have high rated lift, it is difficult to filter with filters and pipes. The resistance is matched, the actual working point of the swimming pool circulation pump is far away from the high efficiency zone, and the pump runs in the inefficient zone for many years, causing great waste of electric energy. At present, most swimming pools in China use chlorine disinfectants. Pool circulating pumps and pipeline pumps made of cast iron are difficult to withstand the corrosion of chlorine-containing water, with short life and poor water quality. The chief engineer of the company and the fluid mechanics expert who has made outstanding contributions in the country fully considered the special requirements of the swimming pool water treatment pump. Recently, he designed the YH series swimming pool circulation pump with low rated lift and high efficiency, which can be realized with filters. Reasonable matching of valves, pipes, etc., to achieve efficient and energy-saving operation. The swimming pool circulation pump series swimming pool circulation pump also has the advantages of compact structure, small size, light weight, practical and reliable, and low price. The water-passing parts of the swimming pool circulation pump are made of new plastic or aluminum alloy, which is corrosion-resistant and has a long service life. The YH series swimming pool circulation pump is a special pump for pool water treatment. It is the main pump for the design and operation of swimming pools.
The swimming pool circulation pump quality system certification company, the company has two factories:
Century Tongda connector processing plant with electronic connectors and wire harnesses;
Instrument production and development plant based on cable connection comprehensive testing, and at the same time undertake the assembly, testing and aging OEM one-stop service of electronic whole machine products;
The Electronic Connector Factory is already a leader in the deep processing industry for cable and connectors in Beijing. Century Sanyuan has a full set of specialized production equipment, advanced testing equipment, standardized production plants and production lines; with strong technical force, high-quality products, excellent service to meet the needs of customer records.
Century Sanyuan takes "quality, cost, delivery, technology, cohesiveness and service" as the work guide, relying on strong human resources and team spirit (the employees above the bachelor degree account for more than 50% of the total number of the company), and constantly develop the company. A miracle with progress.
Our most respected customers, you give Century Sanyuan an opportunity to let Century Sanyuan also give you an excellent partner.
1. The swimming pool circulation pump is transported to the site. The motor with the base is installed, and the base can be leveled without removing the water pump and the motor.
2. Place the base on the foundation, pad the wedge-shaped horn near the anchor screw, and raise the base to a height of about 20 to 40 mm, ready for leveling and filling with the water slurry.
3. Check the level of the base with a level meter. After leveling, tighten the foot nut to fill the base with cement slurry.
4. After drying for 3 to 4 days, check the level.
5. Wash the dirt on the support plane, pump foot, and motor foot of the base; and put the pump and motor on the base.
6. The horizontal level of the circulating pump of the swimming pool. After leveling, properly tighten the nut to prevent walking. After the adjustment is completed, install the motor and pad the iron plate at the level.
There is a certain gap between the pump and the coupling.
7. Place the flat ruler on the coupling and check whether the pump shaft line and the motor shaft line are coincident. If it is not heavy, pad the sheet under the foot of the motor or pump to make the outer ring of the two couplings The flat feet are level, then remove the pieces of thin iron from the mat, replace the iron with a piece of polished iron, and recheck the installation.
In order to check the accuracy of the installation, the gap between the planes of the two couplings is measured with a feeler gauge at several opposite positions. The maximum and minimum gap difference between the two sides of the coupling plane must not exceed 0.3 mm, and the center line of the two ends is lower or left and right. The difference must not exceed 0.1 mm.
1. Please read this manual carefully before ordering, clearly indicating the specifications, model, quantity and packaging form of the product. When you need to design on behalf of the company, please provide detailed parameters and indicate:
◆ the size used;
◆ The medium of the pump, pressure and other use environment; if it is used for occasions other than fire, please contact the technical department for confirmation; if it is used for flammable or explosive, use explosion-proof motor and indicate the required explosion-proof motor Relevant technical requirements; for vertical pumps, if there is anti-vibration requirement, the requirements of vibration isolator or vibration isolation pad may be proposed and indicated in the contract, but the price of the above-mentioned accessories is negotiable;
◆ Pump material description;
2. Indicate the date of use of the pump;
3. Indicate the time of payment, the place of payment and the mode of transportation.
Contact Person: sales