Spa Water Parks Swimming Pool Aquarium Water Pump 3 Phase Circulation Water Pump
||Port Size (inch/mm)
- Silent operation
- Can resist chemical in swimming pool
- Pool motor with 48 frame
- Overload protection
- Huge pro-filter for less cleaning maintenance
- Arrange drain device of water pump
- Suitable for all types and sizes pools, in-ground spas
1) Magnificent flow rate and lift, the core energy of water circulating, 2~3m suction lift
2) Engineering plastic body, the pump can be effectively protected under bad weather,
long service life;
3) Seiko manufacturing, low noise during the pump working time;
4) Free-tool filter cover design, easy to maintenance;
5) IP55 protection level, with None-leaky design;
6) German technology IBC bearing, 100% copper wire motor, 24 hours running.
7) Anti-rust cast-aluminum motor cover, fast heat dissipation; PPO plastic steel material
impeller, resist high temperature and corrosion
8) Silicone sealing ring cover all watering section, enhance pump sealing system
9) CE certificated, reliable and safety
This pump is ideal for pool pumping, cleaning, hot water circulation etc. Sometimes people use it for increasing the water pressure in the pipe, garden sprinkling, and irrigation. It only needs solar off grid power to get work! Delivery head of 14 meters and suction up to 8 meters. This pump is simple to install and easy to use. No need of sophisticated knowledge of pumping but just a little imagination of how much you can do with it. It will pump up the water in no time.
During the use of the pool pump, the technical parameters used to measure the performance of the pool pump are flow, suction stroke, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.
That is, the water absorption height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the vertical distance from the center of the pump body to the horizontal level of the water source. When the water flow is pumped by the vacuum in the pump body, the allowable suction stroke is generally not more than 7.5 meters.
That is, the lifting height of the swimming pool pump. Refers to the value of the energy increase per unit weight of water after passing through the pool pump. Generally, the height difference between the inlet and outlet water level of the pumping station is called the actual head; plus the head loss of the pumping station pipeline and its accessories (such as the bottom valve, elbow, gate valve, etc.) is called the total head. The lift on the swimming pool pump refers to the lift of the pool pump when the efficiency is high at a certain speed, which is the sum of the actual lift and the lost lift.