3KW 4KW 5KW Aquarium Water Pump Submersible Pump, 1/3-Hp, 115v Pool Circulating
||Port Size (inch/mm)
Single or three phase, Class F, IPX5.
Silent operation, Concise design.
Liquid temperature less than 60 degree.
Can resist chemical in swimming pool.
Nice performance, Overload protection.
Nichel plated antirust spindle or stainless steel 304 weld spindle.
Huge pro-filter for less cleaning maintenance.
Heighteen pump base to keep water pump off the moist working environment.
Arrange drain device of water pump.
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] ~ Heavy-duty high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation. Self priming suction lift up to 8 feet above water level.
- [EXCELLENT FILTER PERFORMANCE] ~ 110-Cubic-inch basket for extra leaf-holding capacity extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load-extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads.
- [EASY OPERATION] ~ See-thru strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning. Exclusive swing-aside handle makes strainer cover removal easy.
1. Product qualifaction rate box 100%.
2. 1 years factory warranty period.
3. Less than 2‰ defective rate.
4. 24hrs after-sales service.
5. Water power.
Also known as effective power. Refers to the actual power of the swimming pool pump used for water delivery per unit time, that is, the output power of the swimming pool pump.
The ratio of water power to shaft power is the pool pump efficiency and is usually expressed as a percentage. It is a measure of the energy utilization of the power pump delivered to the pool pump, reflecting the performance of the pool pump.
Pool pump power
The reasonable matching of the swimming pool pump and the power is of great significance to ensure the normal operation of the swimming pool pump, and to obtain the rate and low energy consumption. The power of the supporting power machine is calculated according to the head h (meter) of the swimming pool pump and the flow rate q m 3 / sec: kW. The head h is composed of geometric head hj and pipe loss hs. It can be estimated by hs=(0.1～0.2)hj in the initial selection. After the pipeline is determined, it is calculated according to the type or size of the pipeline and joint by hydrodynamic method or by looking up the table. Where k is the power reserve coefficient, commonly used k = 1.05~1.3, when the power is large, take a small value; η1 is the transmission efficiency, when the power machine is directly connected with the swimming pool pump, η1=1; η2 is the swimming pool pump efficiency, according to the pump type and work The situation is determined.