Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor:||100 Percent Copper Wire||Certification:||CE|
|Application:||Aquaculture,water Project,swimming Pool,water Park||Power:||1.5KW|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/50hz/60hz||Port Size:||50 1.5"|
spa bath pump,
swimming pool submersible pump
HOW TO USE – It is best to always replace your pump with a pump of similar size and power rating. Changing over and fitting of the pump can be done by the handy person but it is recommended to get it done by a professional. Suitable as a direct replacement OR upgrade to existing pump.
Freesea is a new type of technology-based enterprise integrating research, production, agency, sales and service of swimming pool water treatment equipment, sauna spa equipment, landscape water treatment equipment, fish pond purification system equipment and engineering related accessories. The company adopts advanced water treatment technology to provide optimal configuration and high-quality complete sets of equipment and related supporting products for the vast swimming pool, spa bathing center, landscape fountain pool, sauna pool and fish pond.
Introduction to the installation and operation of the pump
Pump installation points: 1. Install the pump as close as possible to the pool. The closer it is, the better the pipe is drawn into the pump. The bending and friction of the pipe will affect the flow and lift loss of the pump.
2. The suction pipe is standing at the *** end of the pool. It must be ensured that the suction pipe and the joint are fastened. The suction pipe should be thicker than the outlet pipe, at least as thick as the outlet pipe;
3. Avoid installing the pump in a humid, non-ventilated ball. The motor needs free circulating air to help cool it.
4. Confirm the voltage required by the power supply and the motor. The phase is consistent with the frequency and the wire used should meet the motor power and circuit requirements of the power supply. All power needs to be performed by professionals;
Start and prepare for introduction:
1. Add water to the transition box to make the water surface level with the water surface of the suction pipe. It is strictly forbidden to work in the waterless state. The water is here used as the coolant and lubricant for the mechanical shaft seal;
2. Open all the suction and outlet valves; 3. Turn on the power and the motor will work normally. Maintenance: 1. Regularly clean the mess in the transitioner and ensure that the metal screws are tightened each time;
3. The pump has the function of automatically lubricating the motor bearing into the shaft seal and requires additional lubrication;
4. Keep the motor clean and ensure that the air supply hole of the motor cover is clear;
5. Sometimes the shaft seal will be damaged and need to be replaced on time.
We take customer needs very seriously. Tasks and challenges are solved together
with the customers - using our high expertise in product technologies, process
technologies and logistics. Our professionalism guides us through the development
and production process.
Knowing the customer is the priority of all we do.With the customers' specific
technical data and requirements fully in mind.We make a promise that every
process of the cooperation is clear. As production begins, we focus on working along
multiple lines. Even once the order has closed, MEDAS still provides meticulous
Contact Person: sales