Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Engineer Plastic||Port Size:||90 3"|
variable speed water pump,
garden water pump
This pump is ideal for pool pumping, cleaning, hot water circulation etc. Sometimes people use it for increasing the water pressure in the pipe, garden sprinkling, and irrigation. It only needs solar off grid power to get work! Delivery head of 14 meters and suction up to 8 meters. This pump is simple to install and easy to use. No need of sophisticated knowledge of pumping but just a little imagination of how much you can do with it. It will pump up the water in no time.
A smart pump controller packed with great specifications and features that make it perfect. Everything is made easy where it automatically switches your pump on/off on open/closing of any tap. It comes with a LED screen showing the live RPM, current, voltage, etc. It provides stable performance, requires low maintenance and is long lasting; it is one of the few that will exceed your expectations. Buy one today and have the best and most reliable equipment at hand.
WITH A FULL RANGE OF SIZES, they are IDEAL FOR SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE spas – Our pumps start from the 0.5 HP for circulation pumps up to the 3HP for spa jets and a full range of sizes in between. Connection fittings for standard PVC 2inch (48.5mm) pipe.
HOW TO USE – It is best to always replace your pump with a pump of similar size and power rating. Changing over and fitting of the pump can be done by the handy person but it is recommended to get it done by a professional. Suitable as a direct replacement OR upgrade to existing pump.
Pump Use Precautions:
1. If the pump has any small faults, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect of this is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
2. If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise it will cause damage to the pump.
3. When the bottom valve of the pump leaks, some people will fill it into the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush it to the bottom of the valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4, the pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, when the pump is used up, the water in the pump should be cleaned, it is best to remove the water pipe and then rinse with water.
5, the tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light, do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
6. Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, it should be cleaned up.
· Working fluid medium should be water or light density oil.
· Filter measures should be taken when used in foul water environment.
· Reversely connects the power polarity is not allowed
· Pump chamber should be cleaned regularly if the pump is not used for a Long-term.
· Operating voltage exceeds the rated voltage is not allowed.
· Only DC power can be used
· Environmental temperature and fluid temperature should be within the rated temperature.
· Working in the acid and alkali environment is not allowed. (The acid and alkali materials customized pump is exception)
· Running in the condition of the pump chamber without liquid is not allowed.
· This pump is not self-priming pump. It must be installed in a position below the liquid surface.
Contact Person: Ms. Sindy Jin