Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor:||100 Percent Copper Wire||Certification:||CE|
|Application:||Aquaculture,water Project,swimming Pool,water Park||Color:||Black|
spa circulation pump,
above ground water pump
Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts.
Easy open strainer lid, super-sized, 110 cubic inch basket and super quiet operation.
Exclusive swing-away handle makes strainer cover removal easy – no tools,no loose parts,no clamps.
Large see-through strainer cover and super-size filter basket .Handle makes strainer cover removal easy.
All components are made of corrosion proof for extra durability and long life.
Application for in-ground pools of all types and sizes and in-ground spas.
Heavy-duty high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
Self priming suction lift up to 8 feet above water level Efficient design produces more flow at equivalent horsepower.
Rigid construction with load-extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads.
Swimming Pool Filter Circulation Pump - Construction, Installation Points
1) The construction and installation of the circulating water pump shall comply with the “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Installation of Compressors, Fans and Pumps” GB50275–98.
2) The pump foundation shall be constructed according to the design drawing. The anchor bolts of the stabilized motor shall be firmly integrated with the concrete foundation. The pre-buried holes shall be cleaned before pouring, the bolts themselves shall not be skewed, and the mechanical strength shall meet the requirements.
3) The pump base should have a damping rubber pad. The rubber pad is in close contact with the base surface. The outer casing has separation bolts and hot dip plating.
4) The pump is connected to the motor drive shaft, and the axial and radial tolerances do not exceed the specified value.
5) Pressure gauges and valves should be installed at the inlet and outlet of the pump.
6) Pipe connection: Connect the reducer/expansion pipe directly to the pump. The pump pipe installation should be carried out after the pump is positioned and leveled. Pump equipment must not bear the weight of the pipe. The installation sequence is a flexible shock absorbing joint, and the valve is in turn tightly attached to the water pump.
7), the piping flange should be consistent with the flange of the pump and valve. The direction of the valve installation handle should be easy to operate, the elevation is consistent, and the piping is neatly arranged.
8) Electrical connection: Fully protected against accidental contact, the junction box should be suitable for flexible connections.
We take customer needs very seriously. Tasks and challenges are solved together
with the customers - using our high expertise in product technologies, process
technologies and logistics. Our professionalism guides us through the development
and production process.
Knowing the customer is the priority of all we do.With the customers' specific
technical data and requirements fully in mind.We make a promise that every
process of the cooperation is clear. As production begins, we focus on working along
multiple lines. Even once the order has closed, MEDAS still provides meticulous
Contact Person: sales