Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor:||100 Percent Copper Wire||Certification:||CE|
|Application:||Aquaculture,water Project,swimming Pool,water Park||Power:||1.5KW|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/50hz/60hz||Port Size:||50 1.5"|
spa circulation pump,
hot water circulation pump
HOW TO USE – It is best to always replace your pump with a pump of similar size and power rating. Changing over and fitting of the pump can be done by the handy person but it is recommended to get it done by a professional. Suitable as a direct replacement OR upgrade to existing pump.
This pump is ideal for pool pumping, cleaning, hot water circulation etc. Sometimes people use it for increasing the water pressure in the pipe, garden sprinkling, and irrigation. It only needs solar off grid power to get work! Delivery head of 14 meters and suction up to 8 meters. This pump is simple to install and easy to use. No need of sophisticated knowledge of pumping but just a little imagination of how much you can do with it. It will pump up the water in no time.
1) Magnificent flow rate and lift, the core energy of water circulating, 2~3m suction lift
2) Engineering plastic body, pump can beeffectively protected under bad weather,long service life;
3) Seiko manufacturing, low noise duringthe pump working time;
4) Free-tool filter cover design, easy to maintenance;
5) IP55 protection level, with None-leakydesign;
6) German technology IBC bearing,100%copper wire motor, 24 hours running.
7) Anti rust cast-aluminum motor cover,fast heat dissipation;PPo plastic steel material impeller, resist high temperatureand corrosion
8) Silicone sealing ring, cover all wateringsection,enhance pump sealing system9) CE certificated, reliable and safety
Swimming Pool Filter Circulation Pump - Technical Requirements
1) The sum of the capabilities of the circulating water pump should be greater than or equal to the operating head required for filtration and backwashing of all systems.
2) A cleanable hair filter must be provided before circulating the pump.
3) Circulating pumps and motors should be easy to overhaul and maintain, and the design and construction of pumps and their components should be safe.
4) The mechanical seal of the circulating water pump should be corrosion-proof and work well in the swimming pool operating environment.
5) The size of the circulating water pump should be as compact as possible, and its power and mechanical structure are suitable for general swimming pool installation, load and environmental conditions.
6) The pump motor can work at full load within the range of plus or minus 10% of the rated voltage.
7) All pump motors should have thermal and current overload protection, set inside the motor or at the starting point of the line to provide locking rotation and running protection.
8), security protection level IP55.
Swimming Pool Filter Circulation Pump - Selection Points
1) For swimming pools with different requirements, the pool water circulation pumps should be set independently.
2) Use an aquatic swimming pool with similar properties. Other water circulation pumps should be set independently.
3) The circulating water pump should be determined by not less than two units working at the same time.
4) The circulating water pump should use a pump with low speed, low noise and high efficiency. The performance curve should be as smooth as possible, and the working range must be in the high efficiency area.
5) The pump casing, impeller and mechanical seal of the circulating water pump shall be made of corrosion-resistant materials.
6) Pumps and pipes connected to the pump should be equipped with shock absorption and noise reduction measures.
7) The flow rate of the suction pipe of the pump should be 1.0~1.5m/s; the flow rate of the water outlet of the pump should be 1.5~2.5m/s.
Contact Person: sales