Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature:||5-50℃||Bearing:||German Technology IBC Bearing|
koi pond pump,
pond circulation pump
FEl swimming pool water pump is able to use in the salt water or chlorine filtered pools. Its built with a corrosion resistant marine grade cast iron motor housing and chemical resistant thermoplastic filter and engineer plastic pump body which allows the pump to be tough and durable. It provides high effective cleanin filtration basket which designed to capture and prevent fine debris from entering the pump,make the pump to supply a long time service.
The pump motor uses high temperature engineering plastic cooling fins.
The pump body is made of engineering plastic with high temperature and high hardness and is durable.
The pump uses an excellent hydraulic model with high flow, high efficiency and energy saving.
Equipped with imported low-noise bearings and imported mechanical seals to ensure low-noise operation and long-lasting sealing of pumps, long service life of bearings and mechanical seals
* Suitable for pools up to 70,000 litres
* Max flow rate of 18000L/hr or 300L/ min
* Suitable for salt, chorine, in-ground and above-ground pools
* Corrosion-resistant marine grade cast iron motor housing
* Chemical-resistant thermoplastic filter cartridge tank body
* Durable construction
* Removable lint and hair trap/ filter
* Transparent twist on cover
* Built-in thermal protection
* Instruction manual
* One-year warranty
* Rated power: 900W/1.2HP
* Max. Pump rate: 18000L/H or 300L/min
* Max. Head: 22m
* Max. Grain/ particle size: 2.5mm
* Max. Temperature of water handled: 80 degree Celsius
* Inner & outer pipe diameter: 50mm
* Length of cable: 1.2m
* Noise Level: <65dB
* Weight: 10kg
Swimming Pool Filter Circulation Pump - Selection Points
1) For swimming pools with different requirements, the pool water circulation pumps should be set independently.
2) Use an aquatic swimming pool with similar properties. Other water circulation pumps should be set independently.
3) The circulating water pump should be determined by not less than two units working at the same time.
4) The circulating water pump should use a pump with low speed, low noise and high efficiency. The performance curve should be as smooth as possible, and the working range must be in the high efficiency area.
5) The pump casing, impeller and mechanical seal of the circulating water pump shall be made of corrosion-resistant materials.
6) Pumps and pipes connected to the pump should be equipped with shock absorption and noise reduction measures.
7) The flow rate of the suction pipe of the pump should be 1.0~1.5m/s; the flow rate of the water outlet of the pump should be 1.5~2.5m/s.
Swimming Pool Filter Circulation Pump - Construction, Installation Points
1) The construction and installation of the circulating water pump shall comply with the “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Installation of Compressors, Fans and Pumps” GB50275–98.
2) The pump foundation shall be constructed according to the design drawing. The anchor bolts of the stabilized motor shall be firmly integrated with the concrete foundation. The pre-buried holes shall be cleaned before pouring, the bolts themselves shall not be skewed, and the mechanical strength shall meet the requirements.
3) The pump base should have a damping rubber pad. The rubber pad is in close contact with the base surface. The outer casing has separation bolts and hot dip plating.
4) The pump is connected to the motor drive shaft, and the axial and radial tolerances do not exceed the specified value.
5) Pressure gauges and valves should be installed at the inlet and outlet of the pump.
6) Pipe connection: Connect the reducer/expansion pipe directly to the pump. The pump pipe installation should be carried out after the pump is positioned and leveled. Pump equipment must not bear the weight of the pipe. The installation sequence is a flexible shock absorbing joint, and the valve is in turn tightly attached to the water pump.
7), the piping flange should be consistent with the flange of the pump and valve. The direction of the valve installation handle should be easy to operate, the elevation is consistent, and the piping is neatly arranged.
8) Electrical connection: Fully protected against accidental contact, the junction box should be suitable for flexible connections.
Contact Person: sales