Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color::||Black+Green||Standard Or Non-standard::||Standard|
spa circulation pump,
above ground water pump
1) Magnificent flow rate and lift, the core energy of water circulating, 2~3m suction lift
2) Engineering plastic body, the pump can be effectively protected under bad weather,long service life;
3) Seiko manufacturing, low noise during the pump working time;
4) Free-tool filter cover design, easy to maintenance;
5) IP55 protection level, with None-leaky design;
6) German technology IBC bearing, 100% copper wire motor, 24 hours running.
7) Anti-rust cast-aluminum motor cover, fast heat dissipation; PPO plastic steel material impeller, resist high temperature and corrosion
8) Silicone sealing ring cover all watering section, enhance pump sealing system
9) CE certificated, reliable and safety
Only qualified licensed electrician should install pump and wiring.
Electrical Contractors Please Note: All 220/380 Volt 50Hz pumps must be wired to the main power
supply through an approved and correctly rated electrician.
PUMP MOUNT MUST
1. Unscrew cap lid(turn counterclockwise).
2. Remove strainer basket and clean. Be sure all holes in basket are clear, flush basket with water.
If basket is replaced backwards, cover will not fit on pre-filter body.
3. Clean and inspect lid Ring: re-install on cap cover.
4. Clean Ring groove on pre-filter body and Replace lid. To help keep lid from sticking, tighten
hand tight only.
5. Prime pump (see priming instructions above)
A smart pump controller packed with great specifications and features that make it perfect. Everything is made easy where it automatically switches your pump on/off on open/closing of any tap. It comes with a LED screen showing the live RPM, current, voltage, etc. It provides stable performance, requires low maintenance and is long lasting; it is one of the few that will exceed your expectations. Buy one today and have the best and most reliable equipment at hand.
WITH A FULL RANGE OF SIZES, they are IDEAL FOR SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE spas – Our pumps start from the 0.5 HP for circulation pumps up to the 3HP for spa jets and a full range of sizes in between. Connection fittings for standard PVC 2inch (48.5mm) pipe.
HOW TO USE – It is best to always replace your pump with a pump of similar size and power rating. Changing over and fitting of the pump can be done by the handy person but it is recommended to get it done by a professional. Suitable as a direct replacement OR upgrade to existing pump.
Contact Person: sales