1hp 2hp 3hp 4hp 5hp Head Clean Pool Pump Impeller Swimming Pool Pump 1.1hp
1. Excellent Flow rate suitable for spas and pools up to 2000 litres
2. Suitable for spas including Salt, Chorine, Inground and Above Ground
3. Corrosion Resistant and Chemical-resistant thermoplastic body
4. Tough durable construction for longer lasting life
5. Built-In Thermal Protection
6. Instruction manual for ease of installation and use.
7. Anti spin-off impeller.
8. A large see-through strainer, super-size debris basket.
9. Special design shockproof basement
10. Good quality and modern design
11. Low operation noise
12. Single or three phase
13. Anodized motor body
14. Huge pro-filter for less cleaning maintenance
Release all air from fitter and piping system: see filter owner manual
In a flooded suction system (water source higher than pump),
pump will prime.
it self when suction and discharge valves are opened.
If pump is not in a flooded suction system, unscrew and remove cap
cover; fill cap and pump with water.
Clean and inspect Ring; re-install on trap cover.
Replace cap cover on cap turn clockwise to tighten cover.
Tighten cap cover by hand only
Pump should prime now. Priming time will depend on vertical length of suction lift and horizontal
of suction piping.
The only routine maintenance is inspection/cleaning basket. Debris or trash that collects in basket,
well choke off water flow through the pump. Follow instructions below to clean basket:
Stop pump, close gate valve in suction and discharge, and release all pressure from
system before proceeding.
1. Unscrew cap lid(turn counterclockwise).
2. Remove strainer basket and clean. Be sure all holes in basket are clear, flush basket with water.
If basket is replaced backwards, cover will not fit on pre-filter body.
3. Clean and inspect lid Ring: re-install on cap cover.
4. Clean Ring groove on pre-filter body and Replace lid. To help keep lid from sticking, tighten
hand tight only.
5. Prime pump (see priming instructions above)