Water Pumps Fountain Small Water Pumps Fountain Water Jet Pump Fountain
||Hose Size mm
1. Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3. If the product suddenly stop working or make noises, which may caused by debris blockage. Please clean it regularly about once every two months, or add some olive oil on the rotor.
4.Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
- 【Water Flow Control】- Aquarium Water Pump is designed with a adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate, the maximal flow rate can be up to 130GPH(500L/H). It is suitable for aquariums, ecological tanks, breeding ponds, landscape tubes, gardens, rockery fountains, turtle tank, etc.
- 【Ultra-Quiet Design】- The water pump is designed with high quality motor to provide a quiet working environment. Also it has the function of energy saving and low power consumption, even in the bedroom or at night that you can use it in your home (6W).
- 【Easy to Assemble and Clean】- The water pump for aquarium can be assembled easily without any tools. The removable pump head with filter is easy to clean and prevents impurities from entering the pump, and the compact pump is easy to hide and carry.
- SAFE & EASY - Safe for fish with no exposed copper. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures
- 3 size threaded nozzles. PLEASE NOTE inline and outlet nozzles has different thread size. The thicker ones are for Inline use and the thinner ones are for outlet